The success of Personal Strategic Mentoring Program is based on your desire as an entrepreneur to build your business, your skills and your opportunities, as well as your commitment to be held accountable for your decisions.
Personal Strategic Mentoring (PSM) is our premium program. It has been developed specifically to cater to each individual’s requirements, providing enormous value through the specialised focus and support which personal mentoring provides.
“I’d been working so much in the business that it was like a breath of fresh air to have Jenny help us map out our business strategy for the next 12 months. Not only did we come away inspired and reinvigorated, but we had our own blueprint for moving forward. It was so well worth the investment. Jenny’s skill set is amazing – she understands all aspects of the business model from HR to marketing to finance, and, she’s a great facilitator.”
Managing Director, PR Company
What could your business, and your life, be like if you took it to the next level? Are you ready to start creating a bigger future now?
Key Focus Areas
We will work together on these critical areas as required, which form the foundation of growth and ongoing management strategies for your business. The area(s) we focus on the most will be directly determined by which stage you are at in your business growth cycle.
- The Business Discovery Process™ – as soon you start the PSM Program, we will use this process to identify what we need to focus on now in your business
- New Business Development & Marketing processes – to keep filling the ‘opportunity pipeline’
- Client Growth strategies to grow the value of your existing client base
- Organisation Structure & Team – we make sure you build a sustainable business structure, and team, with or without you in it.
- Business Processes – sound processes & procedures in all areas of your business will increase operational efficiency, as well as add to the ultimate value of your business
- Management Tools – to help you confidently focus on and manage what you and your team need to achieve on an ongoing basis
We set a mentoring framework with you as the initial part of the program, establish goals and priorities which are relevant to you, give you the tools to move forward, and work with you on an ongoing basis to support, track and encourage your progress.
“The mentoring program has provided us with an objective opinion and given us the perspective and voice of those outside our business. This has enabled us to craft proposals and structure payment plans in a way that has greatly improved our cash flow. As a professional services business this know-how is helping us to develop more business from our client base and sustain income evenly across longer periods”.
“The program has provided us with the balance between knowledge and skill building and motivation. Jenny has enabled us to get through some difficult periods and also kept us focused on the bigger goals. This dual focus enables us to grow our business as well as fight the everyday fires that could easily slow us down in the past”.
Thank you Jenny.
Director, Training Consultancy
- Each session is one hour in duration, with 2 sessions a month (either taken together as one session two hours, or two separate sessions). You will need time between sessions to implement the strategies and follow up priorities you’ve discussed with Jenny.
- These sessions can be conducted via phone, skype and email, sharing documents and other information on the call.
- The Key Focus Areas listed above will be a core part of the sessions
- As required, you can raise other challenges or matters for discussion with Jenny during any of these sessions
- Business tools will be provided to you as an integral part of the Program
Your passion and your determination will produce results. We can help, but we can’t do the work for you. You will need to make a commitment to be prepared for the one-on-one sessions, and discuss your progress and your business challenges frankly.
- Build your business expertise in requiredareas
- Have dedicated help to achieve the outcomesyou want
- Have a sounding board to help in thedecision-making process
- Take your business to the next level
Personal Mentoring Program Fees
The Program fee is $495 per session (including GST) for one Director/Partner. Two sessions will be debited monthly, and must be paid prior to the start of the month’s sessions taking place.
If you fail to turn up for your session without prior notice, the fee is forfeited. If you fail to pay your monthly fees there will be no sessions. Sessions can of course be rescheduled within the month.
There is a minimum period of 6 months in order to give you the time necessary to develop strategies with Jenny and implement in your business.
After 6 months you may proceed on a monthly or quarterly basis depending on what you prefer.
6 months (12 sessions) – $5,500 if paid in full (save $440); OR, $990 if you choose a monthly payment plan.
“The mentoring program provided me with invaluable insights into understanding, evaluating and growing my business. It enabled me to make immediate changes to my business (that produced positive financial results) and develop strong plans for its future.
Jenny is definitely an expert at identifying how to discard the fruitless elements of your business and hones in on what will bring you results, as well as personal and business satisfaction.
I cannot recommend Jenny highly enough and encourage anyone that wants to build a better, more satisfying business to take advantage of Jenny’s knowledge and program.”
Director, Media Agency
Are You Ready To Take Your Business To The Next Level?
Start to put some strategies in place to move your business forward with clarity and certainty. To schedule a Free Consultation with me, click on the link and fill in the brief application form or email email@example.com to arrange a meeting, request further information, or to join the Program.
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.Amelia Earhart.