Is it time to have more clarity about growth and the next steps for upscaling your business?
*Do you have a 7-figure business but no clear and measurable plan, because creating a strategy roadmap seems like a big time-consuming task?
*Have you successfully grown your business and your team to this point, but know you need more strategic and structured focus for the next stage of growth?
*As your business has grown, are you finding it harder to track the right measures and actions that everyone needs to be accountable for?
Download your free STRATEGY ROADMAP GUIDE now to learn:
- The Process – 5 Key Steps To Create a Strategy Roadmap with your Team – learn how to follow an easy process if you want to engage your team in an end-to-end strategy development process
- The Template – a one-page template that shows you how the planning pieces come together, and what a completed one-page strategy roadmap looks like
- The Shortcut – start with just one key driver of growth and map out a simple plan to generate growth over the next 12 months. Easy, clear, results-focused if you’re not ready to do the full plan just yet.
This value-filled easy to follow guide will give you the tools and the step-by-step explanation for how to create your strategic focus for the next 12 months, providing:
- Free & fast advice – from an expert providing you tips to get started today
- Instant skills – instant step by step guide that shows you how to create a strategy roadmap in full, or via a fast-track shortcut method
- Clarity & focus – have a clear plan to focus on for the next 12 months in one key aspect of your business to drive growth
STRATEGY ADVISOR & BUSINESS MENTOR
I’m Jenny Stilwell, an experienced strategy advisor, business mentor, CEO and author, who’s been helping clients for over 20 years, to create successful strategies to grow their companies from 7 to 8 figures.
I believe that a business should enable you, not tether you to it, and that better strategy will lead to a better business, and ultimately a better life for you and the people you love.
Creating your growth strategy is a process, not a single event, and when refreshed each year will keep you on track to achieve your business and life goals.